Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sweden Research Project


I thought overall this project was fun. I learned a lot about Sweden and the people and places there. Bu I believe the funnest part was the research on the ice hotel, I really want to go there now! I found my research material rather easily because all of my locations had a specific website and there were numerous fact websites about Sweden. I thought the presenting went over rather well, I had a little bit of trouble at first but I then got in to a groove and just went on through. Normally I am a really bad public speaker but this presentation was different. For future research projects I would suggest animals, sports/movie/music stars, or  past presidents.

1 comment:

  1. Steven you did great. Your presentation and power point were very informative, and you made eye contact with the audience.

    ReplyDelete