Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Career Clusters

For my top Career Cluster I got Law, Public Safety, and Security. Law, Public Safety, and Security is described as Law, public safety, corrections, and security workers are found in a variety of settings. For example, I might guard the public and enforce the law as a police officer or security guard. Or, you might provide fire protection as a firefighter.
Or, be a lawyer and work in the courtroom. To be in this career cluster you have to be able to work with people and be willing to help them. You have to be smart and know the law very well. to get the best jobs in the category you have to take 7 or more years of college. I do think that this career cluster fits me the best. I have wanted to be a lawyer for a while now and this is the career cluster for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment